.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Huge Fleepin' Files



I realize that my mp3 files are rather large for something that's just spoken word. The problem is that archive.org really likes 96Kbps, and doesn't really want any file that's less than 64Kbps in their Open Source Audio section.

However, I may have a solution. If you have an archive.org account, you pretty much automatically can get an ourmedia.org account. I can put smaller versions of the files up there, larger ones in the Open Source Audio section as my contribution to the public domain, and link to both for my listeners' convenience. (However few they may be.)

I will update all my current posts when I start doing this. But don't expect it Real Soon, as I have choir tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home