.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Apology and Thanks



Once again, I didn't manage to get a story into the archive.org queue fast enough. I will keep trying to keep up. But rest assured that the week's books and stories will sooner or later get up on archive.org, even if I miss a day here and there. Also, you can always search for my audiobooks on archive.org (try "O'Brien" under "Open Source Audio").

In other news, however, I was pleased to see just how many downloads some of my audiobooks had accumulated over on archive.org. At this point, "The Sword of Welleran" is the clear winner, but "The Dragon Fang...." story didn't do badly. I don't know if this was thanks to my mention on Flos Carmeli or my appearance on the links list at LibriVox, but it surely was nifty to see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey 56 downloads - don't think librivox had anything to do with that!! good job.

by the way, you can tag your stories marialectrix, or whatever you like, (in addition to audiobook-fiction) when you upload to archive, which'll make it easier to find em.

hugh.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home