.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Podcast Has Moved

Since I disapprove of Google beginning to do business in China by immediately kowtowing to the Chinese government's desires to spy upon and imprison its citizens for doing the wrong Internet searches, I'm moving this blog over to Wordpress.com, which isn't owned by Google.

(Well, a copy of the old posts will stay here so people don't have to change their links to individual posts. I hate it when old blog URLs are taken over by new spam blogs.)

I hope you will follow me over to marialectrix.wordpress.com. I'm not done with construction yet, but it works; and it's been fixed up so that it has some really good features that this blog doesn't. (Even with the old posts and comments I imported from over here.)

If you subscribe to my Feedburner feed, all should be well.

If you subscribe to another feed, I hope all will be well. (You should have at least two new audiobooks by now. If not, you might want to switch to Feedburner.)

Thanks, everybody. I apologize for the inconvenience, and for the mess over at the new place. But I truly couldn't stand it anymore.

Oh, and if you need a search engine, remember that Dogpile's always been pretty good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

I hadn't heard about the situation you describe, & not sure what to think; but FYI: Dogpile.com includes Google among the search engines it allegedly checks.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Chris Dickson, F.L.A. said...

I am going to check out your podcast. It sounds like I should be following your lead!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home