.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Friday, December 02, 2005

Blog Announcement



Blogging will be increasingly irregular during the Advent season. It's not that I don't love you guys, but rather that I've got a ton of things to do. Singing carols at nursing homes two nights a week definitely takes away recording time. I'll be taking some days off, but those will be devoted to Christmas shopping and preparation, or to spending time with my family. Heck, I haven't even seen Goblet of Fire yet!

Also, I'm afraid that archive.org is getting really crazy on Thursday nights, what with all the folks uploading stuff for Friday morning. So, though I'm going to try to load Friday stuff early, it may slip between the cracks.

I really will continue with Mr. Sponge. I swear. Ditto The Compleat Angler. Especially ditto The Imitation of Christ. But honestly, I am going nuts here. If I'd known things would be this bad, I would have put up the whole month early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home