.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blog Announcement



I'm very sorry, but I don't think there'll be any audioblogging at all this Friday or Saturday. I'm still sick, and my throat's not getting any better.

If you'll look up at the top of my blog page here at Maria Lectrix, you'll see an illustration that's part of an old Vatican library catalog. Click on that, and you can see all my audiobook files. That ought to keep you busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home