.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Blog Announcements



My body and white blood cells have informed me that they'd like me to take it easy for the next few days while they fight off the latest creepin' crud. So I'm afraid that audioblogging will be light until I throw this stuff off.

Also, I've decided that, although I like The Compleat Angler very much, the chapters are also very long. So I think I will only read Mr. Izaak Walton twice a month, on what I shall designate as Fishy Fridays. The other two Fridays will be dedicated to whatever selections from literature I feel like putting up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fishy fridays, nice!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home