.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Maria Lectrix

Public domain audiobooks, six days a week, for folks with a Catholic taste in literature. Enjoy! Clan Honor Mondays: Fitz-James O'Brien works. Lit Tuesdays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Acts of the Wednesdays: Early Christian works. Mystery Thursdays: Mystery short stories or novels. Lit Fridays: Short stories, novels, or poems. Saintly Saturdays: Later Christian works.

Mary reading to ChristA Vatican Library catalog page, 1518

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

#75B: "Lecture 1" of the Catechetical Lectures by St. Cyril of Jerusalem

Part 1 continues.

"Lecture 1" is on proper preparation for Baptism, particularly giving up sin and praying more.

15:03

Read it here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a lot of readings here! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I've manually downloaded many of your readings and listened, but would love to be able to set it up to automatically download. I saw your post about podcasting, but have not found the link to set it up. I am fairly new to this also,so I am probably just missing an obvious link. HELP, please. Thanks again, Lynne

9:19 PM  
Blogger Banshee said...

I have a Feedburner feed. I've probably gotten too arty and hidden it too well! I'll have to make a more obvious link.

See the brown and red picture of Mary reading to Jesus at the very top of the page -- the one that says "Public Domain Audio"? Click on that. It'll take you straight to Feedburner.

I think I'm supposed to be on some other services, too... I'll have to dig them up and put links!

Maureen, who promises to get on the stick about this.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! As long as the link is obvious I don't think you need to add other services. I use a different service, but am able to just copy the link and paste it in that service. Thanks again. I am looking forward to the enjoyment I'll get from your reads. Lynne

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home